Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Flowers

My husband surprised me with a Canon T3i this past Christmas! I cried.  I love photography, I love taking pictures, I love editing them.  Don't get me wrong, I'm no photographer, meaning the most I know about photography is from the class I took my Junior year in High School which was about, wait, let me think...22 years ago! So, I started to play with my camera and quickly started pinning Photography tips on Pinterest.

I also use my iPhone 4S and Snapseed to edit pictures.  The iPhone takes amazing pictures for being a phone!

I love taking pictures of nature, the sky, flowers, anything outdoors.  I love a beautiful sunset and try to capture them when I can.

Here are my flower pictures:


Macro shot of a Garlic Plant


Macro shot of a Mini Rose


Macro shot of a Rose











You can find my pictures for sale at:


What do you like taking pictures of?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Followers from Facebook

Positive Followers